Certified Home Health Aide In-Services
- Employee Support Services (ESS) provides Free In-Services training for New Jersey Certified Home Health Aides.
- ESS Training Certificates can be presented to your current employer for credit.
- Demonstrate to future employers how dedicated you are to your career. Take your required In-service training prior to applying for a job.
- All NJ employers will required you complete at least 12 hours of in-service training every year. These are sometimes referred to as Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- ESS provides On-Line training specifically designed for Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA)
- ESS also provides On-Line training suitable for Companions (aides who do not provide Personal care).
- The On-Line mobile compatible format provides a convent way of satisfying your training requirements.
- Work at your own pace. The on-line tool allows you absorb the material the way that works for you. Learn at your own pace at a time that is convenient for you.
- Each lesson provides at least one hour of study on a home care specific topic.