In-Service Online Training
- Home Healthcare Accreditation requires employers to ensure Home Health Aides have 12 hours of In-Service training every year. The STARR Portal simplifies this process.
- Tracking training compliance and motivating aides is challenging. STARR simplifies this process.
- STARR integrates with your current Employee/HR database tool thru an intuitive upload process
- STARR comes with a complete set of In-Service Modules complying with accreditation standards. It also allows you to upload your own modules.
- Each In-service module collects quality stats to monitor for confusing or poorly worded training material or test questions.
- Caregiver compliance is easily monitored and enforced. With a single button press all non-compliant employees can be notified via email with wording appropriate to their severity of non-compliance.
Next Benefit: Reductions in Workers Compensation costs