STARR Online Home Healthcare Portal
Features for Member (Aides):
- Take In-Service training online for free!
- Tracking of in-service training (earned both online and offline)
- Human Resource Electronic Documents
Features for Employers (Home Healthcare Companies):
- Maintain compliance with your Accrediting Agancy's employee training requirements
- In-depth reporting and tracking of non-compliant staff
- Caregiver compliance is easily monitored and enforced. With a single button press all non-compliant employees can be notified via email with wording appropriate to their severity of non-compliance.
- Employees can upload In-Service training Certificates of Completion from other employers for your review and approval so they don’t have to retake training.
- Offer online Human Resource documents
- On-boarding Process is simplified by uploading orientation documents and treating them like all other in-services
- Document Delivery to all employees with delivery verification without postage
- In-depth reporting and tracking
- Streamlined on-boarding of new employees
- Integration with Human Resource (HR) software
- Daily communication system with employees (reminders, required duties)
- Customized In-Service Online Learning
- Each In-service module collects quality stats to monitor for confusing or poorly worded training material or test questions
- Compliance Support with State and Federal Laws
- New Jersey’s Board of Nursing requirement on sending companion letters is simplified
- Employee Communications Tool Provides unique Support for Live-In Employee labor law compliance.