Simplified New-Hire On-Boarding Process
The STARR Portal allows the employers to create In-Services by uploading their own media and create questions. The On-boarding Process is simplified by uploading orientation documents and treating them like all other In-Service training modules. You can:
- Require new employees to answer questions to verify their level of understanding.
- Create questions to emphasize the most important information.
- Monitor the employee's understanding of the information.
- Have the employee repeat the orientation training every year.
- Utilize the services with no additional cost (1 gigabyte of storage included with your subscription)
- Utilize STARR for company-wide training. Not just Aide Training. You can train all office staff (scheduler, HR, nurses, marketers, etc.) on company policies and procedures.
Contact us today to arrange for a guided demo of the system.
Next Benefit: Employee Document Delivery and Tracking